- Limited to 8 girls
- Ages 14+
- Verbal skills, non-aggressive
- $300 for 11 sessions this summer
- Fridays 1pm to 2:30 pm
- Hosted by Occupational therapists and College OT students
Girls and Boys Groups are supported by Sensory Systems Clinic West at United Church of Wayland, 411 E. Superior, door around the back. Must complete registration and release forms. Please call 269-792-2353 weekly to indicate attendance. Payment in full due prior to start of session. Cash, Checks or Credit Cards.
Wednesday Dates: June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9, 16 2023
Watch for updates on Facebook for Sensory Systems Clinic WEST.
- Recognize your strengths and increase self-confidence
- Increase independence and problem solving skills
- Build healthy relationships, decrease anxiety.
- Improve social skills through guided sensory rich activities
- Explore new healthy food options (snacks will be provided)
- HAVE FUN
Interested in Teen Social Groups? Call or email the clinic.